Anet A8 / A8 Plus 12V Control Board Mainboard
12V power supply input receivable, with USB port;
Upgrading circuit design offers it stable performance;
Adopts for MOS with high-perforamnce as a driver;
Support the connection for Ramps1.4, 2004 LCD and 12864 LCD control board;
Specifications for this item
Brand Name Anet
Model Number A-0045
Number of Items 1
Size Auto level A8
UNSPSC Code 41000000
1. Highly integrated one board, to solve the Ramps1.4 modular interface cumbersome, easy to trouble the problem.
2. Optimize the layout of the alignment and cooling design, so that the whole board performance more stable.
3. Support automatic leveling proximity probe, the customer can add their own automatic leveling leveling.
4. Large USB, more stable connection, the interface is more concise, wiring more convenient, more stable work, longer life.
5. The use of onboard 4 A4988 16 subdivision stepper drive board motor drive (Z axis two motor interface).
6. PWM DC 3-way output (1 large current, 3-way current, 2 small current).
7. The use of high-performance low resistance through the Mos tube to do the drive, cooling better.
8. The use of ST original power supply chip to support 12V power input to solve the Ramps voltage conversion chip heating problem.
9. Configuration and Ramps1.4 exactly the same, can be directly replace Ramps1.4.
10. Can be directly connected Ramps1.4, 2004 LCD control panel and 12864 LCD control panel ( remove the L-type adapter board ).
Suitable for: Auto Levelling Anet A8 3D Printer
Voltage Input: 12V
Mainboard Size: 10 * 9.5 * 2cm / 3.9 * 3.7 * 0.8in
Mainboard Weight: 63g / 2.2oz
Package Size: 12 * 11 * 3cm / 4.7 * 4.3 * 1.2in
Package Weight: 80g / 2.8oz
1 * Control Board for Auto Levelling Anet A8 3D Printer
Please pay more attention to the circuit diagram showed in the picture before mount it.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
Package Dimensions : 4.7 x 4.5 x 1.1 inches; 3.21 Ounces
Item model number : A-0045
Date First Available : January 18, 2018
Manufacturer : Anet
ASIN : B088WBKRF9