How to Solve Black Screen for Anet A8 Plus 3D Printer
How to solve black screen while using Anet A8 Plus 3D printer? By following below instruction, we can finally get the printer work step by step.
Anet A8 Plus 3D printer black screen
I – Check if the power indicator lights up
1. Power on the printer and observe if the switch indicator is on.
2. If the indicator does not light up, replace the fuse with a new one; if the power indicator lights up, proceed to section II.
Fuse new the power indicator
II – Check if the AC-DC power supply input voltage value is right
Observe from the opening as below picture shows to check if the AC-DC power supply input voltage is correctly set. The value can be switched between 115V and 230V. and should be the same as the local power supply.
If it’s not correctly set, switch it to the right voltage value with a wrench.
III – Check if the fan operates
After confirmation of voltage input value, if the printer screen still doesn’t light up. Let’s check if the fan near the AC-DC power supply operates well.
If the fan doesn’t work, then the internal wiring may be loose or the power supply has no output.
Test according to the following methods:
1. Power off, check and tighten all wiring and re-plug the cable, then power on the printer.
2. Observe whether the yellow indicator light of the PSU is on (Figure 3).
3. If the green indicator is not on, then the power supply is not damaged; replace it with a new one.
4. If the indicator is on, measure the output voltage of the power supply and the power input voltage on the motherboard (Figure 5-6) with a multimeter.
output voltage measurement on ac-dc power supply
measure input voltage on the mainboard
5. Adjust the output voltage to 11.9-12V by turning the knob near the cable connectors as below picture shows.
adjust output voltage of AC-DC power supply
6. Disconnect the power supply and fasten the wiring.
7. Power on the printer again and observe if the D1 indicator on the motherboard flashes.
D1 indicator on the mainboard
8. If it doesn’t, replace the mainboard with a new one.
That’s all the procedures for solving black screen issue on Anet A8 Plus 3D printer; if the same problem happens on your printer, follow them and get your printer work right now.